A reverse raffle awards the grand prize to the last ticket drawn instead of the first.
How does it work?
- Buy a ticket. $125 gets you one entry into the raffle. Yes, you can buy multiple tickets!
- Ticket numbers will be drawn throughout the night and posted. You need not be present to win.
- There will be five “lucky losers” drawn. The 1st, 50th, 100th, 150th, and the 200th ticket drawn will win $125 dollars.
- Before the last 10 tickets are drawn, a “Golden Ticket” will be auctioned off for a chance to re-enter the drawing.
- The very LAST ticket drawn will win the $4,000 grand prize.